Welcome to our Bible College Extension School website!
I can speak for our entire staff…
We are so blessed as well as excited to offer Calvary Chapel Bible College courses here in Castle Rock, Colorado . My deepest desire is that men and women in our community and surrounding communities would be able to grow in the grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ through each of the courses that we offer.
I pray that you will have an incredible encounter with God, and that you would fall in love with Him, more and more each day!
May the Lord richly bless you, as you diligently seek Him!
In His Grace and Mercy,
Pastor John Winder
Calvary Chapel Bible College is a unique, unaccredited, religious-exempt institution that offers a Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies and an Associates Degree in Theology under the Bureau for Private Post Secondary and Vocational Education (School code: 3602671). We are not accredited, nor are we seeking accreditation, so as to be free from outside control and remain open to the leading of the Holy Spirit. We desire to continue in our independent standing so as not to compromise the integrity of the vision or direction the Lord has given to CCBC. We believe that the credibility of CCBC is not in accreditation, but in the fruitfulness and surrendered lives of the students who have attended. “Do we begin again to commend ourselves? Or do we need, as some others, epistles of commendation to you or letters of commendation from you? You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men.” Calvary Chapel Bible College is known as a solid Bible teaching college, our credits are transferable to many Christian colleges around the country. They have reserved the right not to accept certain credits as they deem appropriate. If you have specific questions about transferability of credits, call the Registrar’s Office of the institution you desire to attend.
We desire to see each student at CCBC totally committed and abandoned to Jesus Christ, while being separated from the world and the fleshly life of self.
Our vision is to have each student conformed into the image of Jesus Christ, thus having the life of Christ living through him or her by the power of the Holy Spirit. Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.” (Luke 9:23). We desire to see each student grow in Godliness and holiness.
We desire to see each student set free by the truth of the Word of God and equipped by the Scriptures for fruitful service unto the Lord. “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.”
We desire to see each student develop the humble heart of a servant, allowing the grace of God to shape and strengthen his or her life.
Calvary Castle Rock is a fellowship of believers in Jesus Christ. Our greatest desire is to know Christ and to be conformed to His image by the power of the Holy Spirit.
We believe that:
- the true basis of Christian fellowship is God’s love, which is greater than our differences.
- the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired without error in the original manuscripts.
- there is one true, living God, who exists in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Each is equal in power and glory. He created all, upholds all, and rules all.
- God the Father is infinite, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power, and love. He concerns Himself in the affairs of people. He hears and answers prayers. He saves all those who come to Him through Jesus Christ from their sins.
- Jesus Christ is God’s only son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and teachings. He died to save us from the consequences of our sin. He rose from the dead and ascended into heaven to advocate on behalf of all His people.
- the Holy Spirit came to convict the world of sin and to prepare those who believe in Christ for ministry. The Holy Spirit lives inside every believer to help, teach, and guide us. To further empower believers in ministry, the Holy Spirit endows us with spiritual gifts.
- all people are sinners and worthy of condemnation, but God regenerates us through the Holy Spirit if we repent of our sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord. Jesus Christ cleanses believers with the Holy Spirit and empowers them for ministry.
- the Lord Jesus Christ commanded the Church to do two things: 1.) baptism, which means that believers are immersed in water to demonstrate obedience to God through an outward display of commitment, and 2.) communion, which means that believers partake in bread and grape juice to remember and reflect on the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ will return to earth to establish his kingdom for one thousand years. The body of believers will be resurrected; nonbelievers will be infinitely separated from God, and believers will spend eternity with God.